Wednesday, May 19, 2010

IMPORTANT DINING UPDATE

There's a great hidden gem restaurant in San Francisco's Mission district (where I live)!

It's called McDonald's and it's right across from the BART station.

My favorite thing about this McD's is the space in it. Desire a booth? Seat yourself! Stretch your legs out! Stop worrying about brushing your butt against someone's appetizer! Spread out, settle in, and dip your nuggets in some sauce, uninterrupted.

I recommend enjoying this gem as a happy loner or in the company of one like-minded individual.

2 comments:

  1. lol. That is great. I came in from Pittsburgh to visit friends who live right around the corner on Capp. That place was a gift and a curse as I went there either to feed my drunk stomach at night on the way home or the morning after to sooth my hangover with greasy fare. And I grabbed some grub en route to the BART to take me to SFO. I have to say, that place holds a special place in my heart—mostly on the arterial walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there are actually two of these 'gems' in the mission, both across from bart. but i doubt you would have as nice things to say about the other one. you would not want to eat alone there.

    ReplyDelete